How to light Grade Listed Buildings
The How to light Grade Listed Buildings CPD is a Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) lectures.
The CPD covers the following:
- Variables in lighting listed buildings
- Working with the fabric of the building/understanding limitations and possibilities
- Thinking outside the box to enhance architectural features
- Selection of appropriate luminaries and bespoke options
- Review of traditional concepts with modern fittings to maintain the historical value across a variety of our projects
Each RIBA CPD will last approximately an hour and a half, this includes a 30 minute demonstration, 45 minute talk with 15 minutes for questions. Back up literature and refreshments will be available. All lighting CPDs take place in our interactive showroom so you can see the lights in action.
Please be aware there is no onsite parking.
If you would like to organise a private CPD either in your offices or in our showroom, email email@example.com.