The Designing with Light CPD is a Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) lecture. Please note this CPD is for trade professionals only.
The CPD will be running in the showroom and covers the following:
- How to use different light sources including the latest LED and energy efficient products.
- Latest Building Regulations examined
- Where to position fittings for optimum effect.
- Layering of light for added interest and flexibility of mood
- Circuiting, control and integration for maximum impact.
- Finessing of lamps, lenses and control to maximise the scheme.
5.45pm for 6pm start.
The RIBA CPD will include a lighting demonstration in the showroom (30-45 mins) and a presentation (approx. 1 hr, including 45 minute talk with 15 minutes for questions).
If you are interested in booking a private CPD for your practice, please send us an enquiry here.