Purpose of the Role
To support the Senior Project Coordinator in the smooth running of projects, helping to draft detailed project plans and then coordinate their delivery on time and to the customer’s satisfaction – providing the main link between sales, design, supply chain and end customers.
- Work closely with the Supply Chain team to ensure products are delivered to the customer in a timely manner, proactively confirming lead times to the client and Sales or Design teams.
- Proactively communicate by telephone and email with all stakeholders both internal and external in a timely manner
- Cross-check and process sales orders and invoices and send order acknowledgements.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum 1 year in project management
- Proactive, taking initiative and action
- A real team player, energetic, and enthusiastic
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Excellent knowledge of SAP MRP, MS-Office skills (especially Word and Excel)
- Project management tools, including producing Gantt charts
This is a full-time position predominantly based at our head office
Competitive salary, bonus + benefits included.
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to Alex Phillips.