We are thrilled to share our new Behind The Scenes interview with you. When it was still sunny and warm, we had the wonderful opportunity to interview Randle Siddeley, The...
British Design House in Dubai
We are excited to announce a revolutionary cross-brand collaboration in Dubai between the most influential British interior design brands culminating in the British Design House.
On moving office to a stunning new villa, we wanted to create a centre for excellence showcasing the best of British craftsmanship in the Middle East. Joining us in our exclusive showroom are:-
- Porta Romana – are an iconic lighting and furniture brand made exclusively in Britain; they are synonymous with unique design and artisan craftsmanship. Porta Romana’s pieces are destined for the world’s most beautiful interiors.
- Tom Faulkner – their designs and makes exquisite and distinctive furniture and accessories. Almost every piece is handmade in Tom’s workshop in Wiltshire. Tom’s signature qualities are clean lines, simplicity and beautiful materials. Loved by private clients and professional interior designers alike, Tom’s show-stopping furniture is equally at home in contemporary and traditional settings.
- Julian Chichester – their furniture range is inspired by classical and mid century design, which is why it manages to always find its place in well thought out interiors. Their relaxed yet impressive styling is equally fit for a luxe hotel or suitable to nestle nicely in a cosy home.
- dkt Artworks – are a unique multidisciplinary team of imaginative and highly skilled artists, creating decorative finishes and bespoke artworks.
- Tala – is an award-winning lighting brand, founded on the premise that good design can help mitigate climate change. From the functional to the decorative, Tala’s versatile range of LED lighting has been designed to complement interiors and spaces around the world. Built from superior components, the result is unparalleled performance and quality suitable for modern day living.
We will be featuring a curated collection by each of these BDH partners which we hope will become a design destination for all of you working on exciting design projects in the region.
The British Design House will launch on 25th February 2020 with exclusive panel discussions and a launch party the following day.
What can you expect to see in the British Design House?
The new showroom is designed to recreate room sets and help you and your clients imagine the featured pieces and lighting design in your home or project. Amongst many stunning pieces you can expect to see are stunning dining table sets by Tom Faulkner, a living room scene by Julian Chichester, exclusive wall coverings by dkt Artworks, one of a kind lamps and chandeliers by Porta Romana and uniquely modern pendants by Tala.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in the British Design House in February. For sneak peeks and to stay up-to-date, follow us on Instagram or do contact us to preview the collection.