- Returns must be authorised with a returns number prior to sending back for restocking, using the online returns form.
- Items without a returns number, cannot be accepted and will be environmentally disposed of.
- A 25% restocking fee will be applied against the original sales value to cover re-testing, inspecting and restocking costs.
- Any products over 2 months of age from sales order delivery cannot be returned.
- Restocking goods will need to be received back in pristine, resaleable condition, in all original packaging with the original datasheets / user guides.
- Note, returned goods cannot show signs of use in any way and must not have been powered up.
- All deliveries should be checked on receipt. Any damages or incorrect items must be highlighted within 72 hours of delivery and discussed with your dedicated project coordinator.
- Units that are considered defective must be reported within the first 28 days from the shipment date. Example of such a return is a unit which will not power up after arrival. John Cullen Lighting will provide an expedited replacement of the affected unit once the original has been received an inspected. A new unit will be made available for shipment from John Cullen Lighting warehouse within 5 business days from receipt of the completed Return form including product. *Stock/parts dependant.
- Damaged/Incorrect and faulty products must be returned within 14 days from receipt of the replacement item, as the customer will be invoiced the full purchase price for the replacement unit. Non-United Kingdom customers should allow for additional transit time due to International Customs Clearance.
- Repairs must be agreed prior to sending back for restocking, using the online returns link, including authorised returns number.
- All claims filed for units that fail under standard warranty will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of John Cullen Lighting.
- The replacement part may be refurbished or substituted with similar products at our discretion. For those customers located outside of the United Kingdom, it should be noted that John Cullen Lighting repair centre is in the United Kingdom and additional time (Shipment Days) should be factored into the overall repair time for transit to and from the United Kingdom.
- Units repaired with a valid repair/returns number will receive a warranty for the remainder of the original warranty.
- Returns must be agreed prior to sending back using the online returns form.
- John Cullen uses modular componentry, supporting the circular economy. Out of warranty product may either be repairable, or a suitable alternative will be suggested.
- Quotations will be provided for either or both option(s) once full details are submitted.
How can I return product?
If you wish to make a return, then please check that you have met the returns process criteria below, before completing and submitting the returns form.
We will email back the form including the authorised Returns Number assigned within 3-5 working days. Ship the items (address on returned form). Please clearly label the Returns Number on each package and/or print and include a copy of the form with the items you are returning to John Cullen Lighting.
It is possible to return products for the reasons listed on the dropdowns below:
Restocking Returns Process
Damaged /Defective / Incorrect Product on Arrival
Return to Factory Repair
Out of Warranty Repairs / Replacements
What delivery do you use?
We ship using Flight Logistics.
We also deliver via Addison Lee and offset deliveries as part of their Greener Future Programme.