Can I return my products if they are no longer required?

      All deliveries should be checked on receipt. Any damages must be highlighted within 72 hours of delivery and discussed with our dedicated Customer Service Team.

      If you wish to make a return, please complete a Returns Form, and email it to us at [email protected].

      We will email back the form with the Return Number assigned. Ship the items (address on form). Please write Return Number on the package/s and print and include a copy of the form with the items you are returning to John Cullen Lighting.

      Download the Returns Form here

      It is possible to return products for the reasons listed on the dropdowns below:

      Damaged /Defective / Incorrect Product on Arrival

      •  All deliveries should be checked on receipt. Any damages must be highlighted within 72 hours of delivery and discussed with our dedicated Customer Service Team.
      • For units that are considered Damaged/Incorrect on Arrival within the first 28 days from the shipment date of product from John Cullen Lighting warehouse facilities, John Cullen Lighting will provide an expedited replacement of the affected unit. A new unit will be made available for shipment from John Cullen Lighting warehouse facilities within 5 business days from receipt of the completed Return form. Damaged/Incorrect product must be returned within 14 days from receipt of replacement unit, or customer will be invoiced the full purchase price for the replacement unit. Non-United Kingdom customers should allow for additional transit time due to International Customs Clearance.

      Return to Factory Repair

      • All claims filed for units that fail (under standard warranty or under a LuxCare Package) will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of John Cullen Lighting.
      • The replacement part may be refurbished or substituted with similar products our discretion. For those customers located outside of the United Kingdom, it should be noted that John Cullen Lighting repair centre is in the United Kingdom and additional time (Shipment Days) should be factored into the overall repair time for transit to and from the United Kingdom.
      • Units returned under a valid Return number will receive a 90 day warranty or the remainder of the original warranty or active LuxCare Package, whichever is longer.

      Non-Contracted/Out of Warranty

      • Additional requirements for units that are not currently under a LuxCare agreement or no longer under warranty.
      • Testing will confirm the unit’s failure and inform the customer that an Customer Service Representative will be contacting them.
      • The Customer Service Representative will provide a quote to the customer for the repair or replacement of the units. Once the customer has agreed the quotation the Customer Service Representative will process the Return charge before sending further instructions or shipment details to the customer.

      No Longer Required/Surplus

      • Products which are no longer required for any reason.
      • These returns must be agreed with your Sales Representative prior to sending them back for an Exchange.
      • A 25% restocking fee may be applied against the original sales value to cover re-testing, inspecting and restocking costs. The goods will need to be received back in as resalable condition with all original packaging and paperwork. The returned goods cannot show signs of use in any way and must not have been powered up.
      • Any products over 3 months of age from issue cannot be returned.


      What delivery do you use?

      We proudly ship using UPS carbon neutral.

      UPS Logo

      We also deliver via Addison Lee and offset deliveries as part of their Greener Future Programme.

      Addison Lee