Our Kew and Hampton garden fittings have been updated to create two new ranges. Both now come in three sizes and are available as a spiked as well as wall-mounted...
The New Versatile Vorsa With Over 200 Variations
With over 200 variations to choose from, the new Vorsa is a versatile spotlight adaptable to suit all your requirements.
Key features of the new Vorsa:
- The Vorsa comes in three different sizes (20, 30 and 50) with an additional miniature fixed 20 spotlight, so you can pick the power of spotlight you need.
- With three different beam widths – ultra narrow, narrow and medium – you can light more precisely.
- Different fixing mechanisms add to the versatility of the Vorsa – medium base, mini base, plaster-in base or track.
- Easy click and fit connections allow for quick changing in the plaster-in or track versions.
- To finish it off, the Vorsa comes in three finishes – white, black and aluminium.
The versatile Vorsa is ideal for use when you cannot use a downlight such as beams, concrete ceilings and commercial applications such as galleries or exhibitions. See the full range here.
A range of colourful pendants will be joining the range in the Autumn.