Rako’s wireless system provides all the benefits of a sophisticated lighting control system without the need to re-wire and can be used in both new and retro-fit installations.
The wireless capability provides a cost effective and simple way to install solution saving on cabling and re-decoration.
Features of the Rako Wireless:
- Wireless systems can use either individual modules or Rako’s RAK system with the RxLink wireless interface.
- Modules wire in-line with each lighting circuit and can be mounted either in the ceiling or in a central cupboard. Split lighting into circuits to allow independent control and provide the ability to highlight different areas and features within a room.
- Wall-plates can be flush mounted into a standard back-box or can be surface mounted, requiring no cabling at all as they communicate wirelessly with the receiver modules.
- Systems can be as small as one circuit and one wall-plate up to whole home installations with master house controllers and full system integration. Signal repeaters make wireless practical for the largest of projects.
- Simple connection of the Rako Bridge to a wireless router provides programming access via Wi-Fi and allows control from the Rako App, giving access to both scene and individual channel control.
- Customisation of the panel is available.
Available options for number of buttons: 2, 3, 6 and 7.
Contact our sales team for more information on the Rako Wireless product.
Set-up and commissioning costs can be included in the price and we can specify for retrofit purposes as well.