Designing with Light CPD
The Designing with Light CPD is a Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) lectures.
Two times available: 1pm and 4.30pm. Click below to register for either.
The CPD covers the following:
- How to use different light sources including the latest LED and energy efficient products.
- Latest Building Regulations examined
- Where to position fittings for optimum effect.
- Layering of light for added interest and flexibility of mood
- Circuiting, control and integration for maximum impact.
- Finessing of lamps, lenses and control to maximise the scheme.
Each RIBA CPD will last approximately an hour which includes a 45 minute talk with 15 minutes for questions.
If you would like to organise a private CPD either in your offices or in our showroom, email email@example.com.