Designing with Light CPD
The Designing with Light CPD is a Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) lectures.
7th July– 1pm and 4.30pm
The CPD covers the following:
- How to use different light sources including the latest LED and energy efficient products.
- Latest Building Regulations examined
- Where to position fittings for optimum effect.
- Layering of light for added interest and flexibility of mood
- Circuiting, control and integration for maximum impact.
- Finessing of lamps, lenses and control to maximise the scheme.
Each RIBA CPD will last approximately an hour and a half, this includes a 30 minute demonstration, 45 minute talk with 15 minutes for questions. Back up literature and refreshments will be available. All lighting CPDs take place in our interactive showroom so you can see the lights in action.
Please be aware there is no onsite parking.
We will release the dates for this CPD in December 2019. If you would like to organise a private CPD either in your offices or in our showroom, email email@example.com.