Browse through our webinar events – our new series of Light Bites – half an hour sessions with our Design Director Luke Thomas on specific topics, and our CPD webinars on Shaping Spaces and New Generation Concealed Lighting Effects.
Please note due to the current COVID-19 situation, dates listed as taking part in our Showroom may change subject to Government guidelines. Please keep checking back for more details.
The How to light Grade Listed Buildings CPD is a Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) lectures.
This CPD covers the following:
- Variables in lighting listed buildings
- Working with the fabric of the building/understanding limitations and possibilities
- Thinking outside the box to enhance architectural features
- Selection of appropriate luminaries and bespoke options
- Review of traditional concepts with modern fittings to maintain the historical value across a variety of our projects
Each RIBA CPD will last approximately an hour including a 45 minute talk with 15 minutes for questions.
If you would like to organise a private CPD on-line, email email@example.com June 2020, 01:00pm (BST) CPD Webinars Book Now
The Designing with Light CPD is a Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) lectures.
Two times available: 1pm and 4.30pm. Click below to register for either.
The CPD covers the following:
- How to use different light sources including the latest LED and energy efficient products.
- Latest Building Regulations examined
- Where to position fittings for optimum effect.
- Layering of light for added interest and flexibility of mood
- Circuiting, control and integration for maximum impact.
- Finessing of lamps, lenses and control to maximise the scheme.
Each RIBA CPD will last approximately an hour which includes a 45 minute talk with 15 minutes for questions.
If you would like to organise a private CPD either in your offices or in our showroom, email firstname.lastname@example.org July 2020, 01:00pm (BST) CPD Webinars Book Now