Associate Designer Sabrina Fiorina sheds light on the importance of using a lighting designer for your home.
Message from Sally Storey regarding COVID-19
It might not quite be business as usual, but we are still working hard designing lighting schemes and supplying products for your projects. Some elements may take a bit longer than usual but you can rest assured we are still here to support you with all your lighting requirements.
We are taking measures to ensure that we can continue to offer you and your business the same products and service you’ve come to expect whilst very much staying within Government guidelines.
Continuing to work with you
- We are now working from home and are available on the phone to discuss your projects. If possible, please call your lighting designer / sales contact on our main number or a direct dial number if you have one.
- Our Showroom and Head Office are temporarily closed.
- Our Warehouse is open from 7am to 4pm for despatch of orders only. No collections are now possible.
- We are delighted to be able to still discuss any orders or design projects with you virtually across a variety of platforms.
- In the build-up to Brexit, we increased our stock levels and so we are in a fortunate position, and don’t foresee supply issues for the vast majority of our range.
- We’re working with a number of couriers to ensure we have a varied range of services to call upon when you need them.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and will keep you updated.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our After Sales team by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay safe and well, from all of us here at John Cullen.