We are currently recruiting for experienced Lighting Designers to join our Kings Road Design Studio.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an architectural lighting design studio working on high end residential and/or hospitality projects both domestic and international. The candidate must be able to demonstrate a clear passion for lighting as well as interiors and architecture. Educational backgrounds in interior architecture, interior design or product design would be beneficial but relevant experience in lighting is a necessity. This exciting and rewarding role will give the opportunity to work on some of the world’s most exciting luxury lighting projects.
Some of the main roles for this position include;
• Working as part of a team to create discreet lighting designs for our clients
• Creating lighting specifications for luminaires and controls
• Producing CAD drawings of lighting layouts
• Compiling design concept presentations
• Commissioning of the lighting systems
• Site meetings for co-ordination
• Project management including co-ordination with other project members
• Liaising with clients in our showroom to demonstrate lighting effects and to give design advice
Applicants should be able to demonstrate good design and technical skills as well as being highly organised. IT essentials include proficient use of AutoCAD, and MS Office with advanced software and product training given in-house. Photoshop skills are beneficial. The candidate should be fluent in written and spoken English and an excellent communicator and people person. We are looking for a team player who will be a valuable addition to our dynamic team. This is a full-time position and the vacancy is available immediately.
Bonus + benefits included.
To apply, a portfolio of work which can be used to demonstrate a design approach is essential and should be emailed with CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.