Survey Draw Terms and Conditions
John Cullen Lighting Customer Survey
- John Cullen Lighting Twitter prize draw competitions are open only to residents of Great Britain aged 18 and over as at the time of the competition opening. Employees of John Cullen Lighting, its affiliates or participating companies are not eligible to enter. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
- All entries must be received by 12pm on Friday 17th February 2017 (UK time).
- Only one entry per person per prize draw competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the prize draw on completion of the customer satisfaction survey. Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted and John Cullen Lighting reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
- The winner will be drawn by John Cullen Marketing Director, Sarah Roberts, and announced on Friday 17th February 2017 at 5pm (UK time) on the same day.
- The winning prize is a £100 Amazon voucher.
- The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contact directly via a phone call or email address.
- Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
- These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: John Cullen Lighting, Unit 24, Talina Centre, Bagley’s Lane, London SW6 2BW
- John Cullen Lighting reserves the right to publicise the name of the prize draw winning entry.